Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pie in a Jar

If you really knew me you would know. . .
that I really enjoy baking. It's a way I show love; if I ever give you baked goods you can simple reply with, "I love you too." Ask my brother-in-law, Nick, who receives baked goods for nearly every birthday and Christmas. He tells me he likes it but really I think he may just be too nice to say otherwise. . . Regardless, being the katie-homemaker that I am, I was pretty impressed with this idea- Pie in a Jar! 
Etsy shop All Jarred Up sells pie that is literally shipped to you in a jar! 
"Pear-ed Together"

"I Go Bananas Over You"

"Grape to Meet You!"

"P is for Pecan"

 "How do you like them apples?"


Perhaps I will just make pies to sell so I can actually buy Nick a real gift rather than give him more pies. Or maybe I'll just share the recipe I use to make his favorite pie! 
xoK





No comments:

Post a Comment